Saturday, August 9, 2008

What a great time!








Had a blast today with a couple of friends, Debbie and Tiffany. Debbie invited me along to go on a photographic journay on a farm that a couple of her friends own. I got way more than I bargained for. BEAUTIFUL! Is about all I can say. Got some great pictures and even saw a coyote. The coyote was a first for me. I have always heard people say that they are around, but I had never seen one until today and I was lucky enough to capture a picture of him. It is not the best picture because he was so far away but you can surely tell what he (or she) is from the picture. Debbie had some bad luck with her truck which I won't explain as you will be able to see it from the photographs, but luckily the situation was resolved and her truck was OK. Well hope you enjoy the pictures I know I had so much fun being there and taking them. Thanks again Debbie!

0 comments: