Saturday, December 11, 2010

Where has the time gone?

I still can hardly believe that we are two weeks away from Christmas. My last blog post was in July which is still hard for me to believe. Well there has been many wonderful things going that I would love to share with you all. I've finished up another photography class, met some wonderful new clients, and have been editing for days. Here tonight I wanna share some of which I've been working on. =)



This is one of the 4 projects I did for my photo sequence class. It's one picture divided up. To me I feel like I'm looking through a window at this magnificent view. God shows us beauty all the time. We just have to stop and see it. 






Now my babies. Let me tell you those girls are truly a gift from God. Those smiles and those little voices every time I hear them say my name. My darling daughters you are so very cherished.

A sister is a forever friend.  ~Author Unknown







I got to be part of an awesome little man's 2nd birthday party. Angie he is so precious and thanks again for letting me capture those birthday memories for you. =) 




This little girl is such a ham! She is so precious and knows it! She does so well getting her picture taken and big thanks to mom for bringing her back. =) 








Miss Britney... Senior...
Miss Britney came to get her senior pictures done and we had a great session. 
Miss Britney is a sweet girl and best of luck to you in the future! =)




Well I don't want to give you complete picture overload so enough for now but I will defiantly post more tomorrow. Thanks so much for your support! You all are appreciate more then you know. =) 


Peace and Love,
Stefany 

0 comments: